yvonne chew
Ever since my gor wanna know my latest life, so here is my latest post.. =)

today..
my mood is damn happy..
the whole day, spending my time with someone special..
for someone, he might be crying now..
(you should know the reason why? hehe :p)
take out the receipt and calculate it.. XD

the first time, go hang around inside ikea with him..
It was his idea and I don't keen it when he told me his idea..
BUT,
when we enter in, we test and play alot of their furnitures..
we enjoyed ourselve there..
fun, really fun..
and you know what?
it's a great feeling when you hang out with the one that you like in a furniture shop..
cause you will hope that, one day, you and him will have a sweet sweet home.. =)

you know what's the moment that I hate the most?
the moment of saying goodbye to him..
I don't know when I will be having such a great day with him again..
so, I don't want to say goodbye to him..

leaving him just for the past 1hour and 30 minutes,
yet I started to miss him so badly..
I hope he will just right besides me now..
hug me tightly like how he usually hug me..
give me a goodnight kiss like how he usually kiss me..

ok le..
got to log off now as I am going to meet him in my sweet dreams now..
heheh
xoxo



p/s: my semester break is starting from tomorrow, anyone is free, can ask me out for a drink ya..
:):)
0 Responses