yvonne chew
I just want a peaceful life..
Is that so hard for that?
Is that consider a too much request in a life?

I respect you..
but can you just stand on behalf me and think of it?
when you don't have enough money that time, I give you my money..
I never ask you to pay for the petrol money..
but you treat me just like your driver, demand me to send you here and there..
you don't even appreciate me..

Do you really think that I need a part time job if I really have enough money?
when I have a car, service, parking tickets, toll, incurance, road tax, everything just need money!
and my saving is going to finish soon..
I am not a bank that produce money..
but what you said to me?
I like money so much, so I teach tuition.
why wouldn't I spend the time to other places such as hanging out with friends or do revision?
hurt..

you scolded my tuition students..
do you think they will respect you?
you switch on the television and increasing the volume..
what they will think of you?
you already chase all my previous tuition student,
now if this tuition also gone, will you responsible it and pay the money to me?
no, you won't cause I know you extremely well..

I need freedom.
I just want to do the thing that I should do.
but everytime you just control my life..
I have to follow what you want me to do..
this is suffering..
can you being more understanding a little bit?
and stop banging the door, switch off the light while i am bathing..
I just want you to respect me back..
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses