yvonne chew
Basically everyone knows that Iphone 3Gs is going to launch in Malaysia in coming 4 days, which is on this coming friday.. Well, can't deny that I am one of the APPLE's fans.. XD haha, so IF i got money, I sure go and buy the Iphone 3Gs, ELSE I can go to my dreamland and steal the Iphone from maxis le.. :p

And when I read the advertisement in the newspaper, it's really a miracle that maxis is having such a reasonale price for the Iphone.. yea, kinda shocked.. :):) Anyway, I haven't get into the point that why I like Iphone so much right? here we go~~

  • Many company try to plag Iphone's design, but still~~~ no comment. That's why at last I still like the design of the phone XD
  • I've been tried for SOME phones which are touch screen series, and seriously, I touch until very frustrated and wanna throw the phones.. I need to press kinda hard only can proceed.. That's another reasons why I prefer the Iphone as their touch screen very sensitive XDD
  • really improve alots compare to the first series of the Iphone xD
  • 90% of the Iphone users will continue using the latest Iphone. On the other words, they are satisfied with the phone products.
  • the features are getting more and more such as : video recording and speed increasing
  • I am one of the Iphone lovers... keke :p

I am currently waiting for the price to drop drop and drop even though now the price is reasonable.. hehehe ( I know I still need to wait for half or another one year, never mind, since I am very patient geh, I can wait =D ) anyway, I can't wait until this friday weh... I sure go maxis there and nosy around there :p



my dream phone-Iphone 3GS!! :):)
0 Responses