yvonne chew
suddenly I have a 'feel' to update my blog.. so here I come..
time really passes so fast for this year, now only I realize that it's march now!
maybe this year, I am really busy with restaurant stuff..
went for so many restaurants, and I never notice that there are actually many problems that will occur in a restaurant.
after came in this restaurant, one sentence to conclude: I am not suitable in this field.. :)
If u know me well, u will know that I am actually wanna get into a bank, and be a banker and getting higher position. maybe after few years, I got enough money, I will open my own business but definitely not a restaurant especially focus in services. It is very tiring, trust me.
what is if u serving a very troublesome customer? It will made ur day more worst.. so I won't open a restaurant in the rest of my life..

yesterday, I had a 'feel' for traveling. lol
feel like going with my beloved.. =)
my aunt and her bf already 7 years but they are still so sweet..
both of them knowing each other so well until can he predict what she is thinking in her mind..
sometimes, they really made me feel to have a bf just like her bf, caring and protective enough..
for me, if I really wanna get into a relationship, I am serious in it, I will consider the person as my future partner...
and I hope HE is... =)
I hope this time I really can get HIS protect, HIS full love, I hope everything will work out successfully..
I hope to be HIS princess who can share all the happiness and sadness..
I hope to get a secure from HIM..
I hope to see HIM when I wake up every morning..
I hope HE is belongs to me and ONLY me..
can all my hopes come true?
the only thing I can do is, pray hard loh..
only God knows how much I love HIM and miss HIM everyday... :):)

ok, enough for here, I think I should go back to my work.. have a good day!
0 Responses