yvonne chew
I am using "A broken and hurt soul" as my MSN display name.. But after reading somebody's blog, I've decided to write this out.. I think this title is most suit to his feelings..

I knew this guy very long time ago, since I was in Form 1.. But, I dislike him alot( sorry, just straight forward) cause he gave me quite a bad impression.. He is being so arrogant about his exam's result.. (That was what I think at that time, but when I know him better, he is not that guy.. xD) Because of him, I quarreled with one of prefect friend.. That's why I seldom talk to him..

When you know him better, you will realize he is a nice friend to be... Being helpful, sporty and nice to bully.. So considerate, I was having same class with him in form 5.. I also don't know how both of us getting so close.. and here come a lot of secrets which I wouldn't written down here.. He will know what's the secret.. For me, I wouldn't forget that in my life cause I hurt him so deeply.. Although is a past, but my reactions against him are so cruel.. I will receive his call and sms every night, he cares about me, but I treated him so badly.. He knew I scared going to NS, every Saturday, when I got back my cellphone and switch it on, his phone number sure will appears in my phone's screen.. not one time, not two times, is at least 5 times.. HE will try calling again and again until I pick up his call.. Every Saturday, I would not miss his call until I ended my training.. So touch, but still no feelings to him..

He really did a lot of things for me.. For me, he is a very very important friend in my life.. He is facing some problems now.. I don't want him to be sad for so long.. I know exactly how he feels now.. I know he needs time.. Life still going on no matter what happened.. Be strong, and I will try my best to make you happy when I hang out with you.. When you are sad, your friends surrounding you will feel sad cause they love you.. Cheers up! We all will support you and always be your side..

Exam coming soon right? Put away your sadness and concentrate on your studies!! I want you to get a flying colour results and show it to me.. because I believe you can do it! Best of luck in your exam.. I sincerely hope that next time when I see you, the laughter, the smile that you gave me are from your heart!! not to entertain me!! Take good care of yourself..

I know you can do it!!
0 Responses