yvonne chew
Aloha dudes, I am back~~~ xD

I am sure you guys were doubting why am I suddenly deleted my previous blog and open a new one.The answer is because: I am a lousy user to blogger la. Wanna change template at first, change and change, change and change until deleted my blog already.

Since my mum doesn't like the princess theme and linkie, so I changed them together. Well, actually the theme that I am using now, is not what I have chosen at first. But after uploading the template, I felt that I am getting boring with that skin, so I uploaded another template which is: unravel mystery of life. Then I found out that the fonts are damn small, me myself also can't stand it. So at last, I choose this skin.

Oh ya, also don't forget to thanks Shelby and Ken Wai for the coding. Shelby delaying to update her blog because of my coding. *So Bi, now you don't have any excuse for updating your blog already since I have done... xD* Another person is Ken Wai. Keep disturbing him when he is watching Hong Kong drama.. haha and he asks: Why everytime when I am watching drama you need my help want... lol Thanks alot to this two person..

Don't worry dudes, I wouldn't change my blog link anymore.. =) Will update frequently since I owed so many of tagged... So, stay tune!! xD


Welcome Myspace Comments
0 Responses