yvonne chew
Today is the last day of October in year 2008.. I AM SO ~~~

EMO-ING while paying the maintenance fees!
EMO-ING while giving tuition!
EMO-ING while deciding which course I should take!
EMO-ING while updating my blog now!


My mum's car got an accident this morning! She bang her car toward the parking wall.. Need to find extra money to repair her car. My face immediately became black colour. I was so frustrated at that moment.. Then, went to pay the maintenance with this kind of mood.. After paying it, called some church's members for help.. Then waited until 11.45am, after Uncle Adam checked the whole engine, he fetched us down to the nearest workshop and asked them to go and checked what's the problem.. The guy asked us to drive slowly to the workshop and have to trouble Uncle Adam to fetch us back.. Thanks a lot, uncle Adam!

Maybe recently, didn't have enough sleep plus so many things happened.. I am getting so hot temper.. better stay away and have a mile of distance from me! The kindergarten students were doing a bit wrong, I started to use my cane(scared them only, wouldn't beat them anyway) and raised up my voice.. They scared until forgot how to write capital t and l.. making me more angry and scolded them again.. My grandmother keep saying:" Don't yell la, tomorrow you sure lost your voice and will having sore throat! Teach them slowly la"

Result had released two days ago.. One word: WORST! My result didn't hit my target.. and I have to decide weather I wanna stay at APIIT or change college.. If I continuing in APIIT, what course I should take! DAMN!! God, please lead me.. I am going to mad..

There are too many things which consider as privacy, making me stressed like hell.. Adding on my own problems, I am going to CRAZY!! Wanna release in my blog, don't know is my laptop problem or streamyx problem, the websites are loading so damn slow, type words also appearing on the screen so slow, MSN messenger keep hanging until making all my browsers and files hang also.. Making me wanna throw my laptop away!

WHAT A BAD DAY I HAVE!! DAMMN!!!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses