yvonne chew
It's time to update my blog..
I also don't know where to start.. hehe
Well, I will just start with~~

my classmate KIT WAI came back yesterday..

oh no.. that means I am gonna let him 'zat' back in class already.. :(
anyway, welcome back and where is my present?
I want big big de present ya!! Don't forget to bring it on Monday.. hehe :p

Can't wait until next week..
for three reasons..
first one, not to release at this moment..
second one, my dearest aunt will back to KL for two days..
means, I will have many handbags, cap, watch, and some clothes.. xD
and she came back actually got another thing to do..
hopefully, she won't say: girl, you fat alot already, start keep fit now!! :(
and for the last reason will be: BUH bye to my SAD module..
so after next week, I can watch night at the musuem 2 le.. anyone interested, can ask me along ya.. ^^

was staying at my best friend's house last week..
when I reached her house, her brother came out and bring me in..
and when I step inside her house, her dad and her were waiting me there..
then her dad touch my head and say: silly girl, everything will ok soon..
I really feel so touch..
uncle somemore say: this is part of the experience in life.. when you can overcome it, you are actually learning something on it, this wil make you grown up and be more mature.. don't care about your family stuffs at this moment, be what you should be, do what is your responsibilities..
actually, I knew this principle long time ago..
sometimes, it's just hard, hard to go through it..
but don't know why, when uncle told me that time, I feel so warm, so calm..
and I feel like calling uncle: dad..

let me explain first..
I read an article about friend vs best friend long time ago..


Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best friend: calls your parents dad and mom.

Friend: has never seen you cry
Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home

Friend: asks you to write down your number.
Best friend : they ask you for their number ( cuz they can't remember it)

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff

Friend: only knows a few things about you
Best friend: could write a biography on your life

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend: will always go with you


At first, I can't get it..
why you will call your best friend's parents as dad and mom?
now, I completely understand it as I can feel it..
thanks God, let me to meet this friend up..
always be my side no matter what..
cry with me when I am crying..
and I learn one thing from her family, tolerate with each other..
Thanks Phyllis dear..
appreciate many things that you did to me..
I wanna wish you all the best in your final and must update after your exam..
Don't dump your blog in this way wei.. so pity.. xD

Oh ya.. Von von is having a semester break in 3rd week of June..
and I feel like wanna go vacation..
anyone is free, do let me know ya..
ok la, I think I have to get back to my thing..
have a nice weekends.. =)
0 Responses