yvonne chew
These days, I online until very late because of being a listener and adviser of LOVE... Sien lo... wondering how come lately so many of them are facing problems in their relationship.. Wanna break up, but can't let go of her at last; don't want to break up, the problems still there !

Yesterday, someone came and chat with me.. (If you read my previous blog, you will know who is the someone) All these while, I thought of: eh, since he treated you like a stranger, I also have to treat him like a stranger.. If he say hi in msn, ask him who are you and so on.. but yesterday, when I saw his message, I didn't did like what I thought! He apologized to me again, which I think he still do not know that I don't want his apologies anymore.. He wanna know how's my life lately, and my answer to him is just: good! didn't answer more than that.. He tried to find topic to talk, which I don't feel like wanna type more than a word to him.. But since he is being friendly, so at last I chat with him.. He asked me out, but I rejected him indirectly... Frankly speaking, I didn't feel any happy when I saw his message or chat with him.. and I know, I've forgive him, accepted him back just a normal friend.. ^^

When I am counseling my friends, I am thinking of : love, making them suffering so much! which I got this suffering before... but I was turning all the suffering into eating and practices my NS and QMS exercises.. So, I got As for both of this module, I have to thank him also.. I just wish all my friends to enjoy love not to suffer it! Before I end, I will give a quote to my friends who are facing problems in their relationship:

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
0 Responses