yvonne chew
so if anyone knows how to calculate calories, please help me to calculate how much calories that I gained for today.. Thanks!

This morning, I hang out with one of my extraordinary friends, hmm, let's call HONEY! *wink wink*.. We went to Times Square to have our brunch.. We chose pizza Papa Johns.. We ordered 6" pizza for each person.. well, the 6" pizza is actually four slices of the pizza.. After that, we went Secret Recipe for our dessert! honey and I both ordered cheese cake.. honey wants is classic cheese cake mine is oreo cheese cake.. =) *oookaaay, I admit that today my mood is in super duper goooooooood mood!!! =D * after that, we shop shop for new year's clothes and shoes as well.. unfortunately, I don't have money, so~~~ will add them in my wish lists.. hehehe.. we wanted to watch movie, but there is no nice movies for us to watch, or I should say, all the nice movies we watched before.. ^^ We left times square at around 3.30pm..


look at the picture! and I know~~ I am so so so FAT!!! =( so, I decided to have a diet plan again.. today's dinner gonna eat very less.. BUT! haaaaaaaih... My lovely grandmother is going back to JB tomorrow, so my mom brought her and me to a restaurant for our dinner as the celebration as well.. My mom ordered 4 dishes and 1 soup..

This is the restaurant where we had our dinner..


Then we took some pictures while waiting the food to be served.. =)

My mom and lovely grandmother..


My lovely grandmother and me... =)

The dishes~~~



Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~
This is my reaction when I look at my tummy! Really SHIT!! urggh!!!
I told my lovely grandmother that I swing the hoo la hoop for the whole night also cannot remove that tupid tummy! =/ I need help.. Lastly, please help me to sum up the calories that I have for today.. =(
0 Responses