yvonne chew
Due to some 'things', Yvonne Chew is delaying of updating her post about
NEW YEAR!!
sorry sorry~~ and here I am!! XD


So, how were you guys celebrated for the new year? I am sure it must be very fabulous right?
*wink wink*
I went to pyramid.. then sms to gor, but he said he was at the curve with his college friends..
*was wondering what's so great at the curve there as pyramid not much people also*
I reached there at 6 something, but don't know why, I don't have any mood to shop..
*not because of gor not here is because of other things are bothering me.. *
since then, I decided to go back home..
yeah, basically, I celebrated the new year at home.. XDD
and I know it's the worst celebration in the whole world..

WELCOME 2009!!!


but!! don't forget there is always a BUT!
I don't think 2009 is a good year for me.. :(
on the 2nd of Jan, I bang my dad's car..
on the 3rd of Jan, I got a samon from MPPJ.. thanks alot! :(
when I reached home, I immeediately sms to darling Wen Shi..
but she said I think too much already.. ok loh..
then received a called at night to collect my phone back..
ok, this is what made me feel happy!!
and yeah, I feel like yelling here:

I FINALLY GOT MY PHONE BACK!! HAHAHA~~~

again, there is another but!
I accidentely crush my phone!!
and the scratches are so so so obvious.. :(
Well, if you tell me: "yvonne, it's a new year, everything would turns into another situation.."
yeah.. and my answer is: I hope so..
and don't worry, I will try to make everything into the best situation..

by the way, did i miss out something?
yeah... my 2009's wishlists.. hahaha
dang dang dang!!

Von's 2009 wishlists
1. a laptop
2. a car
3. a new phone
4. flying color results

okay now, it's time for me to get back to my own things.. take care everyone! =)

0 Responses