yvonne chew
Actually,I am just coming by to release abit bit..
Next week, due two assignmnets which are business statisitc and the proposal for the multimedia application.. =(
After next week, got visual basic test! then have to rush for the system analysis and design assignment and Multimedia assignment.. After that, I am having the business statistic test.. zz...

I am going to ***... How come APIIT's management so sucks want?? They arrage those lecturers that love to take so many leaves to teach us, and it's not only ONE lecturer is TWO lecturers!! and the timetables also.. How can you make the lab for visual studio immediately after business statistic??! (okay, actually got 5 min break time) Brain needs rest after 2 hours of working but not only 5 min!

Tomorrow here comes Feb!
I hate Feb!!
for many reasons of course!!
Feb made me busy like cow cuz of my college stuff and tuition..
Feb made me cry cuz of breaking up with some people that I love the most..
Feb made me crazy cause I will be super busy and sad..
Can I skip feb???
0 Responses