yvonne chew
Mom came back from JB this afternoon..
Well, I should be happy..
Instead, I am really happy especially my grandmother bought me Annie Chicken Rice and asked my mom to bring back for me..
yeah, I love Annie Chicken rice very much..
have been eating it since I was a kid..
until now, the uncle and aunty still remember me..
each time going back JB, sure will ask my grandmother bring me there..
Besides that, my grandmother knows that my voice wasn't feeling that well, so she brought me an organic honey..

After giving tuition, mom wants me to fetch my three tuition student back as their father is not free.. guess what? While driving my mom's car, I realizes that I am having DRIVING FOBIA!!! =( maybe mom made few times of accidents, plus I made few times of accidents, made me don't have any confidence to drive her car anymore.. I am so scared when I drive her car.. T.T

After that, my mom suddenly asked me a question.. which made my mood totally changed!
I tried not to think..
so I go and play my piano..
but, it made me feel more suffering until I immediately stop my fingers..
what to do?
I got a secret which I promised my dad not to tell my mom..
but I don't want my mom look so upset..
In between them, I can only choose ONE!
somehow, I am not really sure what I want..
If I know, I won't feel so suffering..
I really don't know what to do..
T.T



*snuffel bunny, can I lay in your arm and cry as loud as possible? =/*
0 Responses