yvonne chew
WHEE~~ =)
I can't believe myself has been gone through the hard period.. hehe
come come, a big applause to von.. xD
In a sudden, I feel so proud of myself...
and I can relax now already..

so, where should I start?
ok, I sick already.. =(
my voice totally changed!
guess what my friends said to me?
"Von, I more prefer your current voice leh.."
ZZZ
and yesterday, after taking the medicine,
I slept 16 hours!!
when I meet my dad this afternoon,
he said my voice is getting better..
for those freinds who like my 'sexy voice',
have to disappointed you guys already.. xD
definitely I MUST get well by this weekends as~~~
I can't wait to hang out with someone who is so important in my life..=)
next thursday, come faster weh..

besides that, von von has been home alone since last thursady.. =(
her mom went back to JB..
coming Monday only come back to KL..
she got no transport to go shopping..
haih
what to do? stay at home to wait 'fa mou'..
santa claus, can I have a car right now?

These few days, received many calls from college friends..
thursday, since morning until night,
non-stop SMSes and calls..
"Yvonne, my flash cannot run!", "Yvonne, my flash is so cacat, how ar?", "Yvonne, what's the code for this and that.." bla bla bla
@.@
I have to put my own flash aside, then settle their problems one by one..
worst of all, when I wanna save my flash, the program stop at that time..
made me have to redo again and again
keep doing the same thing very sien de..
and ya, overall, i think my flash is sucks..
is just good in interacting with the user only..
hahaha...
I know my drawing is so lame..
what to do as I got no talent in drawing also..
friday morning, received a call from *hem* a friend..
well, it's not a good news anyway..
he is just pissed off for something...
and I hope that some some one can STOP hurting other people..
you already hurt me so deeply, and I can still pretend I what also don't know..
but I HATE you keep hurting other people...
your attitude is getting too much!!
hrmmmpt...
please change your attitude..

next, I am going to write an acknowledgement for those people who helped me in my VB assignment..
first, I wanna thank Joey.. he teaches so patiently and really help me alot alot alot.. ok, I owe you a meal and you got my word!
second, Mr.Calvin.. (surprised that your name will appear here? hehe) I keep asking him what are the errors mean when I can't debug my program..
thirdly, Eugene... support me by mentally.. when I wanna give up my VB, his words will appear in my mind.. made me can't give up at last.. so scary.. @@
ok la, I think no more jor..

Just taken medicine, now feel so sleepy..
I have to log off now..
will be upadate soon...
buenas noches! XD


0 Responses