yvonne chew
I promised my darling phyllis to blog about our new hair style long time ago..
but since I have been occupied with my assignments last few weeks, so I am delaying to post this up.. sorry dear, and here is it.. =)

well, in my class, Yi Lin is the first girl who cut her hair short.. but, I cut my hair short DEFINITELY is not because of her.. I made up my decision when I saw the picture that I took with Phyllis.. I really can't believe that's my hair!! Then the next day, I immediately went to cut my hair off.. She said my new hair style very nice and I think it's not that bad after all, hehe so I am actually quite proud with my new hair style.. But, when I go to college, GUYS gave me comments that they don't like my new hair style.. ok, I have to made the conclusion that: 99.99% APIIT guys like girls who are in long hair!!



Then, after a week.. It's Phyllis turns to cut her hair.. =)


Steal her pictures from her blog.. hehe XD


Pictures below shown how we currently look like.. better recognize us!! ;p







Lastly:

Adiós to my lovely long hair.. =(
0 Responses