NZX
yvonne chew
This post supposed to be here on 13th March 2009..
But when I reached home, my mom is using my laptop..
She is not using for her work or chatting with my aunties in Canada/Hong Kong..
She is playing facebook!!
and yeah, she is addicted to facebook..
When I say I wanna use the laptop for awhile, she push me away and ask me go to sleep..
I can't go to sleep cause I am too full already..

I appointed with Phyllis on Thursday night since both of us were in a bad mood..
So, when my mom reached home, I SMS her and ask her to ready herself and wear BLACK shirt..
why black? cause it represents our mood loh..
when she got into my car, I told her that I wanna go NZX..
so yea, if you are the first time going to NZX, you sure will lost the way..
We reached there at 8.30pm, then decided to eat the steamboat..


The menu..


To save our cost, we ordered one set and two plain waters at first.. But when the food came, it's not enough for us.. So, I add on one more set..

Phyllis's Tom Yam soup.. nice nice^^


My herbal soup.. not bad


They got too many sauces already, we took 5 sauces only.. hehe


guess what happened while we are enjoying our food?
I broke their spoon!!
I know it's extremely embarrasing..
I also don't wish it happened ok..
luckly at that time, not much people there..

next next, look at our expressions..




We asked for the bill at 10.30pm..
then decided to have a walk cause both of us really full die..
all the shops closed except FULLHOUSE..
we went up to look for the clothes..
next time when I go NZX, I will go and try the FULLHOUSE..
before leaving there, we took some pictures with minnie..


Two little girls with the minnie.. Well, if you think we are FAT, you are absolutely wrong! We are just finish our dinner, so the effect, you know la.. =)

we are not only enjoying our food, we chit-chat alot of things also..
like hanging out with Phyllis.. cause I sure will feel better after that..
enjoy myself alot on that day.. =)
0 Responses