yvonne chew
I handed up two assignments already..
wheee~~~ =)
(this is what when I think positively, but if I think negatively, what would it be?)
I still have three more assignments to go.. =(

yeah, this week is my super busy week..
well, just two assignments only, I already feel that my brain is corrupted..
this morning, when I wake up, I am so so sleepy..
these days, I slept so late because of assignmnets..
definitely I feel tired, but I could not close my eyes and have a good rest..
maybe is because I am over tired already..
once I closed my eyes, here comes into my mind:
yvonne, how about your visual basic, SAD and the MMA 2 assignment?
Immediately, I open my eyes back..
really damn! making me feel more emo..

not only have to busy with assignments, I still have to handle the CLASS TESTS!! grr...
business statistic and visual basic..
but nowadays, I got to deal with the visual basic..
because Mr.Eugene promised me if I get B and above, he will treat whatever meal I want! If I get just pass, I have to treat him back.. =/ (hehehe! so, if you are free to read my blog, this is just a reminder for you.. and want you fast fast come back to Malaysia.. xD)

I bought a chocalate from yaw kwan today..
seriously I very seldom to buy chocolate..
(wait people to give me... oh ferrero rocher, where are you? ;p)
so, when I meet yaw kwan this afternoon which I last met him during my birthday last until today..
I bought the so called valentimes chocalate.. I bought it is not because of the chocalate or the packaging , is because of yaw kwan.. If he wasn't there, seriously, I won't layan.. (so, woon ar, touch? mamak, ur treat! XD )

Then Yaw Kwan only notice I had cut my short hair.. =( I asked him my new hair style nice ma, guess what he said?
he said: I could not recognize you when I see you.. I can only recognize ur dress..
me: =.=" (let him zhadou) then I asked short nicer or long?
he: long, I will be looking slimmer, short, is fatter..
me: (ok, fine, he really made me become speechless...)
the truth is not I long hair or short, is because I really fat already!!! =(
I am going to on my diet plan back..

ok la.. enough crapping here.. It's time to log off.. take care, dudes!
0 Responses