yvonne chew
Here I am~~
wake up at 8.30am..
my mum keeps saying that she is hungry..
so I ask her to heat up the drumstick and eat first..
but when I get myself everything done,
she forgot that she is heating the drumstick..
while we are on the way going to church,
she suddenly say that she forgot to switch the gas off..
@.@
then she says she open the max fire, dude, this is the worst part ever!
since I can run faster than my mom, so she just stay inside her car..
I have to go up by myself!!
When I step out from the lift, gosh!! The smell is so so heavy!
I quickly take off my shoes and run to the door..
I am praying hard, yeah, pretty hard!
when I push the door, my hand is shaking!
and I can see the smoke is all around the house..
I don't dare to step in, but if I don't step in, the whole block also gone..
*my mom some more shut all the windows and door tightly..*
after switch off the gas and open up all the windows and slide door,
I quickly run out from the house, I can't stand anymore..
not even a minute, cause I feel so hard to breathe..
when I get into my mom's car, my whole body no energy already..
my mom don't even understand how I feel, how scared I am,
only blaming me for asking her to heat the drumstick up.. =(
lucky my beg has a sweet, so I eat that to calm myself down..
when she reach home, then only she realize how serious and dangerous it is..
she says I am brave!! *applause please.. hehehe*
no more next time as I never get train before.. ask me to call guard wor..
guard also scared want and they will call firemen de la!
I tell you, wait until the firemen come, the house units all gone already loh..
haih..

After the church service,
mom brings me to pyramid to meet Yap Ning dear up..
we reach sunway already, but stuck for an hour only reach pyramid..
*whoa, I can't believe that I met two of my bestest friends in a week! XD *
then we buy some presents and some earrings for ourselves.. hehe
then shop until the gathering time, we call John and ask about the venue..
so, total got 23 lovely princes and princess join this gathering.. They are:
  • John Lee
  • Chee Jong
  • Hong Zhao
  • Corey
  • Choon Yip
  • Kok Wai
  • Kai Yean
  • Gui Yang
  • Weng Fai
  • Gee Hau
  • Stephanie
  • Li Shuang
  • Chia May
  • Eugene Lim
  • San Ru
  • Hui Yee
  • See Shreen
  • Kit Ying =)
  • Xiao Li
  • Jing Jia
  • Soo Sien
  • Yap Ning ^^
  • ME

and for those people that I wish to meet them up, but they didn't turn up are:
  • Kenneth
  • Yee Feng
  • Jia Bao
  • Hui San
  • Hui See
  • Siew Ching

gather at around five something,
then they say wanna go Red box,
then don't know why, don't want Red box already, they go TGV.. zzz
making all of the girls so tired and say:
"you guys go and check the ticket, we will be waiting you guys here.."
hahaha XDD
then they choose the movie of "Yes Man!".. lol.. this is my second time watching it..
after the movie, we go cafe circle~~
~~to exchange present!! XDD
*I love present very much.. gg*
so since I got abit of unfair as my gor's present is special and expensive from others,
so I gave to him earlier in Red box that time, so he does!!
I love the present that he gave it to me very much, cause of his sincere!!
and gor, thanks for the movie fee and a bite of burger and the don't know what black pepper onion fish rice.. Dear say I eat 3 quarter from that dish.. =(
I love hanging out with them..
as everytime when we are having gathering, we won't bring our another partner along..
the gathering is just only us, 5P1 members.. =)

I leave early, erm, around 10.30pm..
but still, I reach home at 1 something..
tired, but I am happy with it.. =)
normally, the 5P1's gathering won't more than 10 people,
but this time, it's over 20 people some more.. =)

Conclusion of this year Christmas celebration:
firstly,I hang out almost the whole day with somebody special and I know he is very tired.. =)
secondly, as I said, I met two of my bestest friend in a week.. XD
thirdly, have such a wonderful gathering with all my ex-classmates.. ^^
fourthly, I received a watch from my youngest aunt today!! damn like it.. :D

so, this year is a wonderful and perfect Christmas season for me.. xD
Labels: edit post
0 Responses