yvonne chew
another untitled post..
lazy but still have to update.. hehe
so, this post will be a very short and quick post for my kor and Eugene =)

Kor,
so sorry, yesterday wasn't in a good mood, so I released my anger on u..
my bad mood really up to the max, seriously, I also cannot stand it anymore..
called Phyllis in the evening and night for more than an hour..
say until half, then my tears drop down..
when you asked me what's happening that time, I really very angry because my mood still has not back to normal.. that's why I treat you so badly..

Eugene,
aiyo, wondering why each time when you come and find me to chat, I sure in a super down mood.. bad luck.. ;p
I am so so sorry for making you so worry about me..
thanks for be my sides even though you can't help me to settle my problems..
and thanks for still concerning me while you are doing your revision today..
seriously, I am really really touch.. =)
you are really such a nice friend to be.. ^^
tommorow your exam is coming right?
wish you best of luck.. and you always have my support..
looking forward to meet ya soon..




update finish!
hehe
0 Responses