yvonne chew
14th April 2009- Tuesday
Went Jogoya with Phyllis dear, Jane, Jasmin and Sharon.. 3 monash gang and me alone is from APIIT.. haha so, while waiting for Phyllis's dad come UM to fetch me, I took some camwhore.. ^^

Hehe, put on some nature make up.. =)

Since the late lunch is the cheapest,2pm-4.20pm, and Jane got the buy 2 free one ticket, we appointed to meet at 1 something at the KL sentral monorail.. So yeah, everyone just didn't take their brunch.. the food is not bad, and each of us only paid RM48.88 including service charge and tax.. I know it's cheap cause we met up a kind-hearted and handsome uncle.. XD so, the group photo, is still with Jane, can't upload here.. hehe

15th April 2009-Wednesday
nothing special.. as usual going to college.. at night.. my mom brought me to connaught pasar malam and she bought 2 rabbits.. lazy to take photo.. hahaha

16th April 2009-Thursday
'dating' with Phyllis dear dear.. buy a creme dress with 10% discount.. and a formal trousers for RM39.. then while having McDonald, accidently saw Kit Wai, Ee Tuck, Chummy and ~~~ hahaha.. so shocked..

Camwhore again before meeting Phyllis dear up.. hehe


20th April 2009-Monday
Today is the third classes of Organisation Behaviour.. and yea the lecturer is making me so pissed off with him.. and not only me alone dislike him.. he is such a sucks lecturer.. the story begins~~
Group 1: when the members wanna explain their points, he determine their point is incorrect without finish listening thier explaination..
Group 2: which is me! when I wanna present our points, he stopped me from presenting and said: Kugan, you present it cause you are the one who write it.. wtf?
come one la please, we discuss and clearly understood each of the points before he write on the paper.. and before Kugan wrote on it, he did asked my permission also.. what the stupid reason you stop me from presenting?? next time when I am not doing anything, please don't say that I am not contribute myself! WHAT A BIAS LEATURER HE IS!! one more time he treats me at the same way and I will do feedback on you..
Group 3: without any asking, straight away scold them didn't listen what he is saying during the lesson.. wtf?
Fine.. I was like: today is monday leh.. why he wanna make each of us so so emo.. then I met my ex-classmate's best buddy in the foyer.. A very long time I didn't meet him already.. so today when I see him, I go and greet with him.. guess what is his first word to me? you changed alot.. "I know I fat already.. I wanna cry jor, so don't mention it anymore.." I answer.. "No ar, you are not fat ar, you change until very pretty only.." He continue.. I was like @@, he very seldom praise people pretty de wor.. LOL made my whole day up.. haha.. happy until I pull Ee Tuck and say: got people praise me pretty leh... wuahahha... very 38 I know.. XDD then while waiting my mom come and fetch me, I meet him up again, and he praise me once again to my another friend.. whee~~ hahahha

haven't finish my blog yet actually, will be continue soon.. good night~~
0 Responses