yvonne chew
Was back from JB yesterday..
My "jiu mu'' gave me some helpful advised few days ago..
seriously I am so so happy when I was at JB..
but when my grandma said: von, it's time to go back to KL now..
my heart starting to beat so fast.. :'(
still, I have to face it no matter what..
even though I wanna go back JB to continue my study, I still have to settle my studies in APIIT now..
so, this is reason why I am here.. :):)
once I graduate my diploma course, then only I think again which college to register in JB..
hehe..

This semester timetable..
I hate it so much..
espeacially Monday, from 10.30am to 6.00pm..
then when I reach home, my tuition kid standing outside the door already..
don't even have a chance to take my bath or rest..
so so tired..
starting from next week, made me can't even breathe..
slot in SAD 's timetable..
made me feel more tiring.. @@

While waiting for my mom to come and fetch me..
chatting with Woon, which I long time didn't have a good chat with him..
seriously, what he scolded me really hurt me even more..
no need to feel sorry for being so straight forward..
Now, when I think back what he scolded me just now,
I feel so so sorry to him and Joey..
(I'm really appreciate I got this 2 friends.. :) )
I am letting go now, trust me..
I need time, just give me 2 weeks time(the max) and I know I can do it.. :)
My timetable for this 2 weeks already FULL of lot of activities..
see, when girls ain't in a good mood, they will go for shopping and eat alot..
and I am one of them.. hehehe
I will update what I eat, what I will buy, what I will do when I am free.. so just stay tuned! ;p

so tired now..
probably is because of it's the first day of the class..
and this afternoon, having such a great day with Maha, her sister and her sister's friends..
they made me laugh until I stomach pain..
the happiness covered my sadness..
thanks for bringing all the joy...

ok, that's all for now..
really cannot stand already...
will be back soon..
good night dudes.. =)
0 Responses