yvonne chew
Whee~~
First day of April, also known as April Fool.. hehe
But, when we are getting older, we usually don't have any mood to 'celebrate' on this day..
We will think of, you still playing with this ar, so childish?
So yeah, today I won't say something about April Fool..
Anyway, it seems like April will be a good month for me.. XD
becuz in this month got easter day la, will be starting my semester 2, approaching my brithday *wink wink* and so forth..

Oh ya, I changed my blog template already.. =)
very obvious, I know..
cause the previous template, I see until very boring already..
so, how is it?
JJ said: you got a bad taste for choosing your previous template.. ==
Phyllis dear said this template very nice..
for me leh, I think this template is much more better than my previous template..
actually, I wanna design the template out by myself,
but I have no idea at this moment plus those coding stuffs, so I temporary use this template.. =)

By the way, I am having 2 weeks of holiday now.. ^^
Ee Tuck so good loh, holiday-ing in Japan now.. T.T
I wish to go Genting.. =(
if can go with someone then lagi best oo.. :p
so leh, I am actually quite free want..
Anyone is so so free and kind-hearted wanna bring me out for yum cha? hehe

Ok la, crapping enough..
Wanna go sleep early tonight as I will be meeting snuffel tomorrow.. ^^
will be back soon.. =)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses