yvonne chew
so yeah, I am now in JB..
It's actually a very sudden decision of my mom..

these two days,
happened an unexpected thing..
seriously, I am so scared..
now, my heart still beating so fast..
It's so hard for me to calm myself down..
My grandmom, my neighbour, they think it's a kinda serious case..
but my mom, she said I over worry..
I really really wanna tell what's happening to me to Shuffel..
but he is like so busy..
I couldn't have a chance to talk with him..
make me feel even worst.. :'(

When I reached my grandmom's house,
my grandpa, grandma and grandgrandma so happy when they see me..
make me feel like I don't want to go back to KL anymore..
I wanna throw all my sadness in KL..
really, I am really very suffering when I stay in KL..
only a person I don't bear to leave..
I don't know how to make my decision now..
so if you guys ( my classmates) didn't see me in APIIT for a week,
then you guys what's my decision already..
ok le, I got no mood to continue writing..
Ciao!
0 Responses