yvonne chew
Well well well, today's story is all about, emm~~

about Von day... =)

7.30am reached college, doing nothing and waited until 8.30am only went in to classroom.. Actually got one embarrassing thing happened after I reached college. After I took a newspaper and sat down at the table in front of the guard table, then I started to read it. Once I finished reading it, I felt so lazy to carry this newspaper (eventhough it's very light hehe..) so I decided to put the newspaper back. I was standing in front of the shelf, looking at the shelf and think of: eh, I wanna take one more newspaper or put back this? and my standing position was actually blocking others to take the newspaper.. Here comes a handsome and cute guy standing besides me and looking at me.. I bet he is thinking: this girl wanna take or put the newspaper back want de.. Then I put the newspaper back and looking at him.. He laughed at me and I said: sorry la, I haven't wake up yet.. zzz I wished there is a hole and I can jump inside..

Once I stepped into the classroom, fuyoh~~ Miracle happened!! SAMUEL TAN is the first person who stepped into the classroom.. O_O he somemore sit at the first row.. WOW!! Let's see this miracle can stand for how long... xD Sooner, Mrs Kwan came in.. Her expression~~ Aiks.. Still remember me as a very talkative girl.. =( But somebody is more pitier than me.. keke After her lesson, me, Shelby, Ee Tuck, Samuel, Chin Hong, Kah Kiat and Kit Wai ate our lunch at Sri Petaling near The Store.. Shelby fetched me, Ee Tuck and Kit Wai for the lunch.. After the lunch we decided to play bowling at Bukit Jalil Club House.. So, Shelby went back home and took two pairs of socks.. eeheehee, somebody don't know how to park her car... But at last, we didn't play the bowling cause they only open starting from 12pm, so we decided to head back to college.. ok, about Shelby's driving skills, I don't have any comment, if wanna know it, go and ask Kit Wai and Ee Tuck.. *phew, lucky I am still here to update my blog =p*

Next, is multimedia tutorial class... zzz I felt myself was attending kinder garden class, lecturer taught us how to coloring by using Photoshop... nothing much, then my mum came and fetch me back.. *awww, how sweet she is as she purposely come and fetch me.. I love die you mummy, muacksss~~* Then when we on the way going back home, she told me that her love stories and I told her mine too.. My mum said I really love someone so deeply until she so ~~~ lol each time, me and my mum exchange our love stories, our conversation sure non stop and no quarreling.. Girl ma, no choice...

So yeah, basically, today is just a very normal day to me.. But now I feel so exhausting.. Ok la, I will stop here.. Tada~~


0 Responses