=(
yvonne chew
Actually, I don't have any mood to update my blog today.. but I just got a bad news making me feel so bad.. Still remember in my previous blog, I did mentioned about I have a student's mum, his mum was having a cancer and it's already at the final stage.. Yeah, I just know that his mum passed away last Saturday.. I am so surprised! Before she went for the medical checkup, I did chatting with her about her children studies level. When she knew she had the cancer, the doctor said she can live at least a year if she continue doing the treatment, but now~~~

From this family, I can see how a dad takes his responsibilities, love his children, her wife.. no matter how suffering he is, he never release his anger to his children, he never give up, he did ALL the responsibilities by his OWN! He cherish every moment that he could with his wife.. He shows how much his love to his wife.. Seriously, I am very admire for his mentally and attitude..

God has his plan why he wanna takes his wife earlier.. My mum gave him a lot of CDs and VCDs about the gospel, but still, can't save her soul.. =( Life is short, really.. and we can't predict our future.. Well, actually, the important of living ain't because of how long you can live, is because of how meaningful is your life..

Because of this case, I suddenly realize that I am actually avoiding something.. yeah.. no matter how, I don't want to made myself regret! maybe it's not worth but still, as I promised I won't hide anything from him.. ok, I don't have any mood to continue writing, but before I log out, I have to say: Dudes, please, please cherish EVERYONE that you love and even hate, cherish the moment that you spend with your family, friends, classmates and lover.. God Bless!
0 Responses