yvonne chew
was kinda stressed up with many things recently.. making my temper become so bad lately, so if I have any bad manner to you guys, I am so so sorry.. What am I doing lately? Well, I am trying my best to deal up with Visual Basic 9.. Don't know why VB9 hates me so much, making me so sad, keep redo again and again.. Then, have to learn the flash, and other software for my multimedia assignment..I bought a Adobe Design Premium CS3 yesterday, but I can't install in my mac as it written: the disc is corrupted or not recognize.. sien.. zzz Then other things like have to solve my mum's tenant since the agreement is due at the end of November which is tomorrow..

yesterday I didn't slept well.. haih.. then this morning wake up at 6 something, but I closed my eyes and rest until 8am.. After that, me, my mum and dad went to my mum's house which located at Serdang Raya to deal the problem with the tenant.. We waited the tenant at the downstairs restaurant.. my mum and the tenant raised up many problems which making my mum increasing her voice volume, everyone was looking at us.. my grandmum called me that time so I went to pick up her phone at the more quiet place.. After finished talking with my grandmum, I went back to the restaurant.. My mum and the tenant left the restaurant already and I don't know where they went.. 2 minutes later, me and dad heard my mum was screaming from her house.. That time, the guard was walking towards us.. Dad pressed the lift button, but it's so damn slow and the lift was at 15th floor.. Then I said: don't wasting time, go by the stairs.. Three of us ran though the stairs.. I quickly went inside the house and I saw my mum almost wanna fainted.. I starred at the fella and his friend and my dad was scolding to the stupid fella's friend..

Dad: this is the matter between landlady and the tenant.. I want you to get out now!
Fella's friend: no, actually.....
Dad: I said GET OUTT!!
Fella's friend: well, we were.....
Dad: I said STOP STAYING IN THE HOUSE!! AND GEEEEET OUUUUTTTT NOWW!!
*he went out quietly*

I was trying to say something and made my mum to feel better.. The stupid fella was mentioning what happened just now with my dad outside.. and my mum was telling me what's happening.. See, usually when this kind of thing happened, sure got two different versions.. but I choose to trust my mum.. I bet he never think of my mum will have this action, so he was shocked at that time! Come la, try to mess up with my mum and see what will happen.. If anything happened to my mum, you will never ever continue your study in Malaysia.. I won't let go of you!! now, everything had settled down, so past already, and better don't made me meet this guy anymore!

okay, let's change topic.. After finished my lunch, I saw an advertisement from the newspaper.. The advertisement is about MAC.. haha...





This is 13-inch Macbook..













This is 15-inch Macbook Pro..







I like the design very much.. Since I am lazy to introduce the features here but if you guys are interested which I think not many people do, you may go here for the more information.. So yeah, my next target is 13-inch Macbook.. the price is Rm3699 and I can get the price which lower than the marketing.. xD

Oh ya, almost forgot.. Tonight APIIT will be having the AYG-Annual Year Gathering which also known as Prom Night.. I wanna go for it but I don't have a partner la and also a nice prom dress.. hehe.. My last prom night that I went was 2 years ago.. Lucky you guys don't know me at that time, if not, you guys will laugh until rolling on the floor and say I am having such a bad taste.. xD but now, my taste improved alot already.. ^^ Hopefully next year I will find a partner la.. *wink wink*

aww... mentioning until partner, now I suddenly missing pussy copy cat so badly.. and I know he is having his dinner with his parents outsides.. yesterday I had a bad dream about him and someone.. haih.. making me feel so upset.. don't know why will had this kind of dream.. Hope he will online soon as I wanna tell the dream to him.. miss him so much... =(
0 Responses