yvonne chew
Since I am so boring now and feel like wanna updating my blog BUT I don't know what to update, so I've decided to complete ALL the tags that I have owed them so long ago.. here we go...




1st Tagged by Mr.Yaw Kwan

1.What's your most favourite colour?
- green

2. Who is the most important to you?
- my family and God

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
- never as I love myself so much.. xD

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- I don't have enough confidence unless someone who is so generous can give me his/hers ;p

5. How many children you want?
- 4-6?

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- yes, and it gives me hopes

7. What is your goal for this year?
- get a good results in my studies

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- yeah, the eternity love I got from my mummy and God

9. The first person who comes into your mind now.
- nobody XD

10.What are you really afraid of?
- starting a new relationship.. unless ahem~ can give me back the secure that I lost it

11.What is your bad habit?
- sleep? xD no confidence?

12. Do u hv a secret crush?
- yeah, I do have..

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- definitely I do

14. What does flying means to you?
- ermm, freedom

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- I don't know.. so many things happened to me these days..

16. Are you single/relationship?
- single.. sob sob.. nobody want me.. T.T

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- he is SO so SO so UNFAIR...

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- drinking red wine, chatting with those people that I can trust on

19. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
- no idea..

20.What u wish to do 4 this few years?
- completing my degree course and find a job..

*I don't feel like tagging anyone for this tag =) *



2nd Tagged by Mr.Yaw Kwan also

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- listen his explaination first.. then only decide what to do...

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- only a arr? but I got so many dreams and all of them are very important.. =)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
- Yaw Kwan.. >.<

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- I will buy all Yaw Kwan's properties

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- It's hard to say.. I never and haven't fall yet.. xD

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- both

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- I don't know... have to ask someone whether he is ready or not... =p

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- since it's like, I will let go and find others but if is love, is diffenrent case..

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
- hehe.. my aunt

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
- If I still contacting with him, I will..

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- adorable and young von von.. ^^

12. What's your fear?
- speaking in tongue, starting in a new relationship

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- UNFAIR >.<

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- I want married and rich can arr? xD

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
- breathing of course then only go brush my teeth.. *wink wink*

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- yes

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- I will pick myself...

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- forgive yes, but forget unless I don't remember anything (even my name)

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
- no idea..

20.List 5 people to tag
-again.. I don't feel like tagging anyone.. XD


3rd Tagged by Mr.Yaw Kwan TOO

5 things found in my bag.
- tissue, purse, comb, handphone, spec case

5 things found in my wallet.
- cash, IC, driving license, ATM cards, membership cards

5 things found in my room.
- bed, books, aircond, dolls, cupboard

5 things i've always wanted to do.
- travel, completing my piano course, learn dancing, be a shopaholic, SLEEP *blek*

List out the 4 presents u wish for.
- digital camera, car, PDA phone, a laptop

The person who tagged u was
- Yaw Kwan

The 5 impressions of the most memorable thing she/he has done to you
- I can't think of any memorable impressions except UNFAIR...

If she/he becomes your lover,
-pui pui hates die me.. =p

If she/he becomes your enemy,
- I will eat him up...



4th Tagged by Yee Feng

I was tagged by:
>baobei yee feng
I tag: (hehe..)
>Yaw Kwan (tagged me until so shocked la.. )
>Jiahao
>Joey
>Chin Han
>Chee Hoe


1st : What's your name?
> yvonne chew aka yi wen
2nd : How old are you?
>19
3rd : What are three electronics you can't live without?
>handphone~laptop~TV
4th : Are you amazing?
>yeaah, I am..
5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?
>sony ericsson
6th : What colour is your phone?
>white and lime green
7th : Have you slept in school before?
>yea... keke
8th : How long are you online in one day?
>it's depends actually, but usually is 6-7 hours
9th : How would you describe yourself?
>crazy? like to smile?
10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?
>zzz.. no specific
11th : Which teacher do you like?
>my year 5 class teacher
12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?
>EVERYONE ^^
13th : Who are you currently aiming on?
>If I say no one, sure no people will believe.. no aiming but waiting, yeahh.. =)
14th : Do you know a lot of your sibling's secrets?
>I don't have any sibling
15th : How do you rate your sibling?
>zzz.. no sibling how to rate oo..
16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?
>ok, I will count myself in as the sibling category, and I am gorgeous.. HAHAHA
17th : Do you judge people?
>when the person made me angry until the max, I WILL..
18th : Do you run?
>zzz.. I can fly too..
19th : Are you lazy to tag people?
>yes.. don't know wanna find which victims.. *wink wink*
20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
>my dad
21st : What's 2 + 2?
>perfect match..
22nd : Who's your idol?
>Sharon? haha
23rd : Are you a monster?
>please la, I am a human ok..
24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?
>when I was still a kid
25th : What was the last movie you watched?
>Madagascar Escape 2.. laugh die me.. XD
26th : What do you think about your English?
>never try, never know..
27th : What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
>belum cuba, belum tau..
28th : Who do you hate?
>no one..
29th : Do you love yourself?
>I love myself more than anyone.. xD
30th : Blurt out 5 random words
>I am so tired now

*phew, I have finally done my blog.. Can you believe that I used 1hour 45minutes to done it? *
Labels: edit post
0 Responses