yvonne chew
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town~~~


I heard this Christmas song came out from a shop few days ago.. Actually, this post supposing to appear in some people's blog, but at last I feel that hmm, is better for me to write those presents that I wanna receive on the Christmas day rather than this.. xD (you know what to do la... *wink wink*)

So, what do you think when someone mentioning Christmas to you? Is it public holiday or Party? Santa Claus? Present? How much do you actually know the exact meaning of Christmas? See, 25th of December is not the birth of Jesus.. According to the bible, from the old and new Testament, they didn't mention that Jesus Christ was born on 25th of Dec.. BUT why, so many websites or books are saying that Christmas Day is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ? Pastor told me this real history before.. Unfortunately I forgot already, so hehe, I will write the real story when I ask my Pastor.. =)

I love Christmas.. not because I will receive many presents.. Is because of the feelings that I am with my beloved family and some church members.. I love celebrate Christmas than any other festivals or seasons.. =)

What are the presents that I wish to receive for this Christmas?

Toys?
Sweets?
New dress?
cake?
laptop?
new phone?
car?
pet?
free lunch or dinner?


Wrong wrong wrong.. the present that I wish to receive is: oops, secret! hehe.. I am now looking forward to the Christmas Day.. xD



Labels: edit post
0 Responses