yvonne chew
ok.. since Bibi said the post that she wanna update, don't know why let blogger automatically deleted, so here I am to update the post about my love to HIM.. (The reason that you written too little already la, so blogger don't like it and help you to delete it, rewrite.. blek)

*Press ctrl+A and it's easier for you to read. xD*

1. because he is cute..
2. because he is being nice to me..
3. because he is loving..
4. because he is hilarious..
5. because he is caring..
6. because he is a guy..
7. because he give me the feeling of secure..
8. because he is always there for me when I need him..
9. because he has a warmly arm to hug me..
10. because he has a sexy voice..
11. because he is gentle..
12. because he makes me feel that I am the most pretty angel..
13. because he makes me happy..
14. because he looks great when he is serious..
15. because he is smart..
16. because he got tummy..
17. because I love his eyes..
18. because I love his nose..
19. because I love his ears..
20. because I love his body shape..
21. because he always give me the best..
22. because sometimes he is a crazy..
23. because he never let me worry about him..
24. because he taken good care of me..
25. because his smile attracted me..
26. because of his sincere..
27. because I am priority for him..
28. because he is hardworking..
29. because he is a high expectation guy..
30. because of his independence..
31. because he is special to me..
32. because he is a sweet guy..
33. because he is a shy guy..
34. because he won't flirt..
35. because he don't drink..
36. because he don't smoke..
37. because he loves me..
38. because he is who he is..
39. because I love him..
40. because love is blind..
41. because love is in the air..
42. because of his hobbies..
43. because he is generous..
44. because he is a human..
45. because he makes me feel that I am always a baby..
46. because he always support me..
47. because he is the best boyfriend ever and ever..
48. because he is friendly..
49. because he is kind..
50. because love a guy have to love all his good and bad things..

*my brain is stuck.. will continue when I find out more reasons from him*

good nite dudes...
0 Responses