yvonne chew
Recently, many many things made me so frustrated..
made me don't feel like staying at home..
I wanna get out from my house doesn't mean I am avoiding the problems..
I wanna get out to relax my mind, making my mind clear to solve the problems..
If not, you guys have to visit me at Tanjung Rambutan..

Wasn't feeling so well yesterday..
(but still can see me online until very late?)
have to thanks to Adobe la..
keep hanging all my applications..
until I can't stand anymore, so I went to sleep..

Today, dad is going to Klang to do his stuff..
Mummy have to go for her checkup..
but when I wake up, mum already left home and I don't want to stay at home alone..
So, I follow my dad out..
I can sleep in such a situation that weather is so damn hot..
no choice, I am so dizzy that time..
Then I suddenly heard my dad screaming.. and when I open my eyes, I wanna faint..
a motorcyclist ride his motor in the highway lane.. the fastest lane somemore..
then he suddenly fall down from his motor and rolling down for 50m..
Lucky there was no car speeding at that lane.. if not..@@
I told my dad: lucky i didn't drive the car, if not the fella already~~~

oh by the way, I sent my phone to repair yesterday..
Don't know when can get it back..
I miss my phone very muchie..
haih...
ok la, stop crapping here.. bye bye
Labels: edit post
0 Responses