yvonne chew
While before I get into this topic, I wanna say a little bit about my darling Wen Shi.. She purposely went to UH and visit my mom.. so touch.. I know she won't read my blog but yea thanks for everything.. The only friend that can always hear my tears, can made me feel better after chatting with her.. Enjoy your holidays darling and will yum cha with you before you back to college.. Take care.. Muackss..

Received darling's sms that she could not join the Christmas eve's party on Christmas eve.. So, I went to the party with my mom.. zzz.. My mom keeps asking me to make up.. say what, after make up, will look more pretty and lady.. gek sei.. For those who know me well, you guys sure know that I dislike make up and I don't even know how to make up.. Ever since she keeps nagging there, so I forced to do the make up things.. Guess what she said after I finish the make up process? "How come your eyes look like kena punch want?" She said.. what wor, told ya I don't know how to make up already, you don't believe me only..

The party was okay, ended at 10.30pm.. The main purpose for the party is about the gospel drama.. nothing much actually.. Then my mom brought me to the other church for count down.. Reached the church at 11.40pm.. After the count down session, the church members started to give Christmas present.. oh my, oh my!! I got presents too!!! wuahahha... XDD When I took my phone out, the messages keep came in, I also don't know which one I should open first.. But the most surprising message is from Eugene.. how surprise is it? among those messages, he is the only wishes came from oversea.. =) Thanks for all the friends that wishes me though sms, msn and email as well.. wanna me to list out the names? I don't think I will, as "I rather keep them inside my heart.. hehe

I realized that it's already one something when my gor called me up.. no wonder I super duper tired.. when I reached home, I feel like wanna go to my lovely bed immediately.. but I still have to remove my make up from my face!! Hate it, hate it!! anyway, give me 10 minutes break then I will blog about my Christmas day!! see ya later.. =)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses