yvonne chew
To: My dearest gor

actually I wanna write it down when I finish reading your another blog two weeks ago.. and yeah, you did asked me the same question before.. and I already told you the answer.. this post is actually wanna let you know more about yourself and I am telling myself at the same time as well..

I know that you keep yourself busy because you don't want to think of her when you have the free time.. you try your very best not to mentioning her name, you keep reminding yourself that you wanna let her go, not to think of her anymore and you did so many things just to forget about her.. I tell you, this will made you miss her even more, it will be so hard for you to let go of her..

Don't forget that our characteristic are almost the same.. When I was having hard time that time, I did all the things that you have been done.. Have not been chatting with him for almost two months.. I thought of I already can completely let go of him.. The question is, do you think that I can let go of him? He is no longer important to me? and the fact is, until now, I miss him so much, I need him so badly when I am down.. The memories between him and me, always appearing in my mind..

The only reason that I can't let go of him is because I DON'T WANT to let go, I DON'T WANT to forget him and all the memories that belongs to me and him.. From both of your blog, I know that, you actually still miss and love her very much.. and you are tired of waiting of her.. so do I, I got the same feelings that tiring of waiting! and I know I have to wake up from my dreams, back to reality.. It's hard for me to make the decision, but no matter how, I already got the last decision in my hand yesterday late night.. Just want you to take time and make clear what you actually want..

I will go for the gathering on 25th, as I wanna meet my dear up!!! =) so, I hope that on that day, I will be meeting up a new gor gor.. and hor, I will test test you about your feelings want, better have well prepared.. hehehe... all the best to you and looking forward to meet you.. XDD
0 Responses