yvonne chew
went to one utama last friday.. Wow, 1u really changed alot, erm, should say only for new wing LG floor.. =) Then, their decoration for Christmas really made me feel so warm.. wish someone was there with me.. =p this morning went to church.. they already started to sing Christmas song.. which is the reason why I am here.. so basically, today's post is nothing special, just some Christmas presents that I wish to receive.. XD

The most present that I wish to receive this year: oops,top secret! but seem like the chances to get it is so so small.. NEXT! the other presents that I wish to receive are:

yvonnehopestogetacaranewgenerationmacbookfewpairsofshoesfewdresses
creativeMP3playerappleIpodtouchwhitebabygrandpianoabunchoflolipopawaterbed
dozenofFerreroRocheratonyromaandTGIFcandlelightdinneranewpanasonicdigitalcamera
andofcoursenotforgettingarealsantaclaus!


ok la, I am not greedy.. these are all the presents that I hope to get it.. *smile evilly* whoa, after the calculation, now only I realize I need to buy so many pressies for my friends.. This month sure broke already..never mind la, it's once a year.. =)
0 Responses