yvonne chew
yeah, ever since I was so so tired for my own private stuffs, so I've decided to take one day freedom which was yesterday.. and I called somebody to accompany for the whole day.. yesterday, really really very tired.. but since I received the Christmas present that I wish to receive for this year Christmas, so making me really feel so happy the whole day, what tired also disappear immediately.. I do cherish this present very much, cause I know this would be the last present that I will receive from the person.. (If you are reading this post, I know you will say I am the one who decide it to be the last present, but I got my reasons.. If you wanna know it, do ask me personally..)

met him up at around 11.45am, then since he haven't ate anything yet.. so we decided to eat something first.. choose ar choose, at last we choose Korea BBQ plaza.. we ordered one economy beef set plus a side order bacon.. the so called e-c-o-n-o-m-y set made two of us full die.. After that, we shop shop for some clothes and shoes.. Then until we shop all the new wing, nothing for us to shop already, so I said I wanna watch the Jim Carrey's movie-Yes Man..

I like to watch his movie because of his funny look.. =)


The movie is absolutely great.. I rate it 4 and the half stars.. It's hilarious.. Anyone haven't watch it yet, do let me know as I will join you guys and watch it again.. hehe Then after the movie, I met Christopher with his friend.. well, I will just say something that out of the topic for awhile.. yea, when I was reading your blog, I was wondering why are your friends all saying that you have a new girl friend and I know you are quite emo with those bullshit.. but when I saw you that time, to be honest, my thought was exactly same as them.. just THOUGHT but not the TRUTH!! better be more specification.. hehe why? come on la, is she is really his girlfriend, both of them sure will hold hands want what.. and I also know that he is now still under recovering from his broken heart.. Cheers la, will go yum cha with you one day, don't worry.. and don't forget my Christmas present.. *blek*

Then, I feel so sien while shopping in 1u, so I suggested to go the curve since so many people told me that the Christmas decoration not bad.. When I reached there, I think the decoration ok ok only lor.. nothing much to shop at there seriously.. so he brought me to Ikano.. whoa, the popular is really damn bigger than 1u.. then got a shop that selling instruments which besides the popular.. so we went in.. guess what I saw?! my dream piano!! oh my oh my!!! A WHITE KAWAI BABY GRAND PIANO~~~ XDD feel like wanna hug it and kiss the piano.. hehe

We stayed until 9pm.. When I get into the lrt, I started to feel so tired, energy all gone.. I know, I have to get back to the reality.. dream still dream, I still have to wake up.. and maybe if I wake up earlier, I won't feel so pain.. That's all for now.. take care Mr.Yes Man.. =) Will be back soon, so reader please be patient.. hehe


p/s: When I reach home, my mum welcoming me home.. hahaha (for only some people will understand this.. )
0 Responses