yvonne chew
Actually today the whole day, I don't feel like wanna update my blog.. But, until now I still could not feel any better.. and yea, it might be a long post also but I will cut it short..

After the incident (my mum's tenant), I already knew that my mum will changed cause my mum she can't get any frightening.. By days come, I already sense that something not good will be start happening.. then the incident at The Store, I won't talk much as it's already the past.. making me can't stand anymore, until I wanna go back to JB and have some good rest.. but because of some reasons, I've decided to stay until the holiday..

These days, my grandmom, uncle, and other church members did told me the same thing, my mum is getting serious lately.. (She got an illness, which I won't say it out also..) They all suggested me to send her to hospital.. but because of some reasons, I am still deciding about it..

until today, yeah, she sent a msg to bi..( which I won't say it out also, and I hope only few people will know about this ONLY).. After reading that message, I felt so sorry to bi.. and I know she had the hard feeling at that time.. But at the end, we all close this topic already.. So, after sending Jue Lin to LRT station, I immediately go UH and pick my mum.. When she gets into the car, she told me that she saw my secondary schoolmate.. After saying this, she started to mention about the message that she sent to bi.. and I calm myself down, trying to let her know that she should not sending these kind of message to a person.. I felt very hard to expain to her as she twist my words to other meaningful, making us have arguement again.. at time was 4.10pm..

Then, when we reached her office, she didn't even tell me that she goes canteen to eat.. So far, as I know, she have an urgent document to hand it to her office.. I waited for 15 minutes, then I think of since I am doing nothing in my mum's office and she didn't open the door ( I waited outsides her office), so I decided to go somewhere else which near my mum's office.. BUT! before I leaving her office, I made up a CALL to my mum!! I said: "MUM, I AM GOING TO SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND I WILL BE BACK BEFORE 5.30pm.." I DID INFORMED HER!!

*So bi, do you think that I can go dating within an hour or perhaprs it's less than an hour.. As I told you this morning, he is very tired with his own things, so I don't want any disturbing to him!
and I don't have any mood to enjoy the so call joke at that time.. I just hope that, next time(wish I HOPE no more next time), when can't contact me that time, please please don't ever think of I dating with him! don't ever relate any small small matter with him.. If really go dating, I will let you or Jue Lin know about it..*

After that, my dad came and fetch me from The Store again.. We have to rush back home as I still got tuition at night.. I am tired, really very very tired.. no one can understand how I feel at that moment.. I am like so hopeless.. I need support, need a trust from friends.. again, I am tired by mentally not physical!!
0 Responses