yvonne chew
*yawns*

oops, sorry, Yvonne is just too tired.. =) these two weeks, I almost wanna broke already.. Let me list down how I spent for my lunch these days and on other things..

last week, I ate TGIF with Jue Lin..
*Salmon pasta and 7-up, it costs me RM 38*

few days ago, went Midvalley with Shelby, Jue Lin and other seniors..
Since I long time didn't eat at Mdm Kwan, so~~
I suggested to Ee Tuck that we chose Mdm Kwan for our lunch..
*Nasi Bojari and Hot Lemon Tea, it costs RM31*
After the meal, we went to buy a tie.. my first time choosing tie, so hahaha no comment..
*The tie is RM23.90.. *
By the way, Samuel who is the driver fetching us there..
Then the radio playing the Akon-right now twice..
"I wanna make up right now now now"
he changed to "I wanna **** ****(18 sx) right now now now..
issh, what an awesome song let him change until so cacated.. zzz
Then I requested him to change to 105.7 ( cause that time sure playing alot of classical song)
guess what he say?
hmmpttt...
"this channel is not for a human to listen want loe.."
I was like~~ What oo, I am not human oo...T.T

Yesterday, went Pyramid with Shelby, Jue Lin, and other seniors..
my first time eating at such a high class restaurant..
SENJYU SUSHI~~~
once I open the menu, I was stunned, don't understand at all..
looked at the price in detail, you can fainted already..
then I rather choose a set meal which has a picture and the price is reasonable..
so me, Jue Lin and Chin Hon ordered a RM39.90 Unagi Oishi Zen set..
The whole table is full of our foods..
Shelby and Samuel were looking us to enjoy our food.. nyhahaha. =p
*the total of the bill ( my part only) is RM 46..*

Seriously, I never spent so much money for eating before.. this is my time and hope is the last time also.. unless got people willing to treat me .. hehehe

this morning, wake up at 7.30am..
going to see a doctor at Imbi KL there..
when I reach there, whoa~~
so many patients already waited there..
the clinic open at 9am but that time only 8.30am..
they all queue up outsides the clinic..
Issh.. normally, we will seeing this scene when people are getting free gifts or meeting their idol.
but now, pay also need to queue up so long! not cheap de wei, hundred hundred counted want.
I got number 14... zzz
so, go eat some breakfast since still got so many time..
then I waited for almost an hour only reach my turn..
while waiting there, I heard the reception girl talking on phone:
"If you wanna make an appointment, please call earlier la, today is saturday leh, booking now all FULL already.. The first call I received by today is at 6am.."
WAT??!! 6 am? I am still sleeping leh..
another patient says: "7.30am I already waited outside the clinic.."
I wake up at 7.30am but you are already waiting there..
zzzzzzz...
but this doctor is really very good..
*I paid RM185 for the consultation and on other things*

nah, I lazy to sum up all the money that I spent.. but one more thing, after having those delicious foods, I feel so so sleepy.. and yea, von von is going to become ~~~
















a~~~














PIG!!!





pls: If you guys are interested with the Senjyu Sushi, you guys may CLICK HERE... didn't take many photos cause we were all too hungry already.. hehe
0 Responses