yvonne chew
this morning, wasn't feeling so well,
so, my mom stop me at APIIT..
then, when I am trying to go up the stairs,
there are three dogs wanna climb the stairs too..
(black dog, white dog and brown dog)
when they see me wanna climb the stairs,
they come and follow me... zzz
hey, is not ONE dog, is THREE dogs follow me!!
doggies, if you wanna bite me or wat, can you guys just give me a signal such as barking?
if you remain silence there, how would I know what you guys wanna do to me??
so, I try to turn another way to escape them..
they still follow me so closely!!
APIIT guard is sitting there..
I was thinking: couldn't you come and help me?
In a sudden, I step the wet soil and fall down into it..
guess what happened?
they quickly turn away to keep distance from me..
then when I stand up, they turn back and look at me, like telling me:
'you are so embrassed us!!'
zzzzz
laugh laugh laugh!!
APIIT guard is like watching a funny scene there..
fine!!
(lucky still early that time, so no one see what's happening to me..)
then quickly run up to my classroom..
the worst part is: I am wearing white skirt and white shoe!!
before cleaning myself up, I do take few pictures..


thanks to you doggies!!


SAD, SAD and SAD!! =(



Mrs Kwan likes to bully people, everyone knows that..
I already no mood, she still wanna bully me in class.. =(
taxi driver also the same!!
I can't even feel that single of the words that come out from his mouth is actually fooling at me!

then because of meeting some people up,
made my mood feels so happy and temporary forget what happened in the morning..
even though it's just a few second..
when I enter into my classroom, many people come and asked me:
"yvonne, what happened to you? you looks so happy!"
hehehe..
one of my seniors even say this to me:
"eh, you happy that time, look pretty leh.."
LoL

then received an unexpected news!!
we changed our SAD lecturer..
well, it's a good news actually..
but when we checked our timetable..
EVERYDAY also have to go for the class leh..
haih...

go to find my mom in her office after class dismiss...
Mom want me to wait for her an hour as she wanna go and do exercise..
when she comes back, she want me to help her withdraw money from her bank..
on the way to the ATM machine, hell, two motorcyclists whistle at me!!
I was like: you two whistle again and I will yell as loud as I could!!
really damn humsup people!! >.<
Labels: edit post
0 Responses