yvonne chew
If now, u are asking me: mei, don't angry with me la..
I will tell u this: gor, i really forgot what I angry with you jor..
really.. these days i am super super busy..
in the way of sleeping.. lol
ok let's be serious..
I really scared of VB class test on coming monday.. =(
but everytimes when I just open the visual studio,
I feel so dizzy and headache..
I totally cannot face to the laptop..
so, I head into my bed and sleep..
thought of rest for half and hour then continue VB back..
who know? each times of the resting time, ended up at least an hour and half.. =(

VB, really cause me very very stress..
I am so helpless..
like what Eugene said:" where's the princess von's dignity?"
and thanks to him that let me find back a little bit of confidence in my VB..
and thanks for always be my side when I feel so down and helpless.. THANKS.. =)
tell you guys, 24 hours in a day is NOT ENOUGH for von von!! =(

yesterday night, I ignored you..
sorry gor, I was so so emo that time..
as I was doing my assignments and other things are bothering me..
lucky I have two of my bestest friends who accompany me and teach me what to do..
thanks lot ya yap ning dear and phyllis darling..
just feel so hang fok when I think of two of them..
always be my sides whenever I am super down..

see, i know you are having your own stress too..
busy with your dad's work..
that's one of the reason why I don't want to tell you what happened to me recently..
and I know you need me to help you to release your stress down..
(I got read your private blog weh.. hehehe.. see I so good, no matter how busy, also care for you de loh.. xD)
i am so glad that now, you know how hard your dad worked to give you and your family such a wonderful life..
I am so admire you actually, I want this kind of life also don't have..
(sleep less few hours won't die want, just for few days only ma right? because of rushing my assignmnet, I can't even sleep for few days yet I still have to attending morning class, more cham loh.. you got see I am complaining or not? I only complain I sick jor.. hehe)
so, less complain and more appreaciate, you will find out your life is different..
and then about *ahem*, you know who I meant.. XDD
how's you two going on?
you two look so miserable..
and please don't made me blur, I am now lacking of brain cells weh...

ok la, I sure will contact with you once I have gone though this hard period..
take care ya..
0 Responses