yvonne chew
so dudes..
how's yours valentines day?

yesterday, my mom brought me to Jusco..
While eating at Mcd, I saw :

1. many guys gave roses to their girlfriend and hugging each other tightly..
2. best friends were talking so happily there..
3. the family members were enjoying hanging out.. (they came from China)
4. single? erm.. very very hard to meet a single people there..

I woke up at 12 noon today.. xD
yesterday, wanna do all my lab visual basic exercises.. but!
I ate my medicines at 9stg pm, at 10pm, my eyes totally cannot open!
decided to lay on the sofa awhile then be continue later.. who knows?
after ahwile, when my mom wake me up, I can't even stand properly,
so my mom chase me back to my room and sleep~~
until early the morning, my mom gave me the medicine again..
made me wake up at 12 stg... zz

then, when I checked my phone..
damn!
valentines wishes from my ex-colleague..
ZZZ
was actually thinking, what's so special on this day?!
If as couple, basically everyday is a valentines day for you guys..
we can also cherish and be with the dearest everday if we want..
I just don't understand why on this day, many guys will buy roses for their girlfriends..
buy chocolates and other things to make their girlfriends happy..
dudes, please don't tell me that you guy do all these only once in a year and it's on valentines day!!
until five something, received a msn Valentines wishes from other friends..
some even feels weird when I said I just staying at home..
what's wrong for a single girl staying at home?
ZZZ

anyway, I did happy for 'something' for awhile, then emo back!!
hrmmmptt..
always dump me in this way..
yea, I use 'DUMP'..
somemore say me always afk pulak..
fine la, suddenly feel so hungry,
I go and eat my supper now..
ciao~~





We come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly..
so cherish the one that you loved every single day,
every minutes, second and hour.. =)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses