yvonne chew
Now, is 7.26am..
Many people are still in their sweet dreams..
don't have any mood to blog anyway..
but I choose to continue writing here cause I don't know what else I can do in APIIT..

Yesterday, I had a sleepless night..
don't know is because of I slept too long for my nap or is because something else is bothering me..
I did something that out of my expectation yesterday..
and there is ONLY one people who know what I did..

To someone ( you know who you are ),
please don't feel bad for telling me straight forward..
I know you told me so is just for my own good,
and I am actually 'purposely' not 'accidentally' made up that decision..

I cried..
even now, while I am blogging in APIIT,
each of the words that I am typing now, still could not stop me from thinking of him..
Each of my firends is getting sickness to me, I know that..
Someone, if your intention is just to wake me up, well, you are successed!

Later, I will be having 4 classes of visual basic..
making my mood getting even more down..
what to do? have to thanks to Miss Debra..

Lastly, wanna write out one sentece that I used to tell my NS friends..

只要笑一笑,没什么事情是过不了的..

sound innocence, I used to think of it when I am in super down mood..
At least, better than I think in negative way right?
0 Responses